Let’s go to the mountains!!!
This small group tour is the perfect escape up into the Rocky Mountains. The drive up to Breckenridge is beautiful and includes the scenic road over the continental divide at 11’990 feet. The views up there will be a highlight of your trip. Breckenridge is a charming mountain resort that offers fresh mountain air, unique culture, and entertainment for everyone in your group including a free gondola ride and The Blue River to dip your feet into. The town’s Main St. is lined with Victorian shops and a river which provides a for peaceful walk. Join us on this one day adventure during one of Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
Drive from Denver West towards the Rocky Mountains. The highway takes you along rivers and canyons and over the continental divide with some of the best views Colorado has to offer. Once in Breckenridge you have the option to hike, eat, drink, shop, or just relax and soak up the 300 days of Colorado sunshine.
- Drive over the continental divide at 11’990 feet
- Free Gondola ride to mountain views and activities
- Local guide who shares their love for Colorado
- Chance for self guided hiking
- Small group tour ensures an authentic experience
- Perfect “vacation in a day”