Experience the Foothills of Denver
“This tour was excellent. Tour covered Red Rock Amphitheater, Evergreen and Evergreen Lake, and Lookout Mountain. Tour guide was very knowledgeable of sites on tour and provided ample information of each site.”
“Essential tour while visiting Denver. Chose this tour based on positive reviews and we were not disappointed! Great experience. Our tour guide Matt was very engaging, knowledgeable, and entertaining. We had enough time to enjoy all the stops and take plenty of photos without feeling rushed. The 4-hour tour was “just right”, enabling us to go on a separate food tour immediately afterwards for lunch. Definitely one of the top highlights of our stay. Next time, we’ll do another tour with this touring company. Thank again, Matt!”
- Get your first taste of the Rockies as you enjoy views of the great plains and the Rocky Mountains.
- Millions of years ago the present-day Front Range was home to ancient mountain ranges, deserts, beaches, and even oceans. Nowadays the Foothills of Denver bear amazing views, dinosaur tracks and the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Drive historic Lariat Loop up Bear Creek Canyon and enjoy closer views of the Rockies
- Take a break in Evergreen along the way for a cup of coffee or a beer and immerse in some of the Wild West feel Colorado still has to offer.
- Stop at Lookout Mountain with amazing views of the plains and the continental divide. The place where Buffalo Bill, the West’s first super star requested to be laid to rest.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Evergreen, CO
- Drive along Bear Creek Canyon
- Stunning views at Lookout Mountain
- Experience our backyard with a local