Experience the Foothills of Denver
- Get your first taste of the Rockies as you enjoy views of the great plains and the Rocky Mountains.
- Millions of years ago the present-day Front Range was home to ancient mountain ranges, deserts, beaches, and even oceans. Nowadays the Foothills of Denver bear amazing views, dinosaur tracks and the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Drive historic Lariat Loop up Bear Creek Canyon and enjoy closer views of the Rockies
- Take a break in Evergreen along the way for a cup of coffee or a beer and immerse in some of the Wild West feel Colorado still has to offer.
- Stop at Lookout Mountain with amazing views of the plains and the continental divide. The place where Buffalo Bill, the West’s first super star requested to be laid to rest.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Stunning Colorado mountain landscapes
- Experience our backyard with a local
- Connect with the great outdoors