Experience the Foothills of Denver
Explore Colorado in its greatest beauty on a half day tour to Red Rocks Amphitheater and the foothills of the Rockies. Disconnect for a few hours and enjoy driving along the scenic Lariat Loop in an upscale vehicle that has panoramic views for miles. Stand high atop Lookout Mountain breathing in the fresh mountain air and taking in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
Leave Denver and head to Red Rocks Amphitheater. From Red Rocks, drive along the historic Lariat Loop up Bear Creek Canyon, to the town of Evergreen where you can enjoy a good coffee, a glass of wine, or souvenir shopping. Stop at Lookout Mountain for some views before heading to the Western town of Golden. Tour ends at Denver Union Station.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Scenic drive along Lariat Loop
- Evergreen, CO for coffee or wine tasting
- Views atop Lookout Mountain
- Small group tour ensures intimacy
- Perfect tour for someone who wants a quick getaway
- Local guide who shares love for Colorado