Trails & Ales
- Join us for an easy to moderate hike in the Foothills of Boulder at one of our favorite hiking trails. You will have the opportunity to hike for an average of 2 hours in the serine beauty above Boulder.
- Along the way we will travel through canyons formed over millions of years from snow melt and glacial melt water.
- Hike along well maintained trails within Boulder’s Open Space and Mountain Parks.
- Wildlife including mule deer, white-tail deer, elk, birds of prey, and fox can often be observed along the way.
- Enjoy a cold, well deserved, beer (included in price) after your hike.
- Guided hike through the Foothills
- Experience Boulder’s backyard with a local.
- Enjoy some of the best trails in the Boulder area
- Beer Included