Enjoy the Sunset over the Rocky Mountains
- The purpose of this tour is to motivate the casual traveller to make the most out of the day and get some moderate exercise while watching the sun go down over the Rocky Mountains.
- Hike with us through the Foothills of the Rockies and enjoy ending your day with a beautiful sunset.
- Millions of years ago the present-day Front Range was home to ancient mountain ranges, deserts, beaches, and even oceans. Nowadays most of it is a protected open space area with hundreds of beautiful trails for all level hikers.
- Wildlife including elk, deer and birds can often be observed along the way.
- Follow a well maintained trail with gorgeous views.
- Guided sunset walk through the Foothills of the Rockies
- Experience Colorado’s backyard with a local
- Enjoy some of the best trails in the Denver area