View Stunning Views, Alpine Lakes and Infamous Mining Towns
- The Front Range of the Rockies rises nearly 10,000 ft above the Great Plains and Mount Evans is one of its most prominent peaks.
- Walk around the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater and take in the incredible views and sand stone formations.
- Drive up Scenic Bear Creek Canyon and stop in Evergreen for a coffee before continuing over Squaw Pass with amazing views of the Continental Divide. Enjoy taking pictures of Alpine Lakes and massive mountains ranges.
- Visit Idaho Springs and Central City, both historic mining towns, who claimed their fame during the Gold Rush.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Stunning mountain landscapes
- Wild West mining towns
- Tasty lunch (included)