Stunning Views, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Mining towns and Alpine Lakes.
“I had the most amazing experience on the Mount Evans tour. I will recommend this tour to anyone who goes west of the states! 10/10 would do again next time we come back. She was very informal and overall a very personable and fun experience:)”
“Alice was a wonderful tour guide! So knowledgeable and accommodating! She made the tour of Mount Evans an unforgettable experience. The scenery we saw was breathtaking. I would recommend this tour and Aspire to anyone traveling to Denver!”
- The Front Range of the Rockies rises nearly 10,000 ft above the Great Plains and Mount Evans is one of its most prominent peaks.
- Walk around the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater and take in the incredible views and sand stone formations.
- Drive up Scenic Bear Creek Canyon and stop in Evergreen for a coffee before continuing over Squaw Pass with amazing views of the Continental Divide. Enjoy taking pictures of Alpine Lakes and massive mountains ranges.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Stunning mountain landscapes
- Town of Evergreen
- Top of Mt. Evans
- Tasty lunch (included) at Echo Lake