Experience a Day Journey to Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Rocky Mountain National Park is renowned for its scenery, peaks, alpine lakes wilderness, and wildlife including elk, deer, moose, black bear, eagles and much more. In the summer drive up to the highest point at 12,183 feet!
- Along the way you will pass historic towns and beautiful landscapes from Denver through Boulder, Lyons, Estes Park and then into the park.
- See Colorado’s famous continental divide – rivers and streams west of the divide flow to the Pacific Ocean and east of the divide to the Gulf of Mexico.
- You will drive by the Stanley Hotel, a beautiful historic building, famous for its inspiration of the book and movie “The Shining”.
- Stunning Colorado mountain landscapes
- Experience our backyard with a local
- Visit one of the US top visited National Parks
- Wildlife viewing
- Tasty Picnic lunch (included)
- Connect with the great outdoors and take an optional hike