Do as the locals do and get out in the snow! – About a 4 mile hike, round trip, up to view points and alpine lakes. This tour is mostly outside in the mountains and all around nature.
- Wander the wintery trails in Rocky Mountain National Park while the crowds are thin. Designed so guests truly experience the allure of a native wilderness, this eight-hour tour showcases the astounding beauty of the park in the winter. The four-mile hike offers tree-framed views of snow-capped mountain ranges as far as the eye can see. When the snow is packed…there will be snow shoes. Otherwise, make sure to bring your sturdy shoes with tread.
- Small group hiking tour
- We will provide snow shoes during snowy season
- Guide’s discretion on trail based on conditions
- Departs from Denver’s Union Station @ 9am
- Easy/moderate hike. Plenty of opportunity to sit and take in the view
- Tasty Picnic lunch Included
- 8 hour tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with knowledgeable guide
- Chance to see the most beautiful spots in the Rockies
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more