Hike Rocky Mountain National Park – face to face with wildlife and amazing views
- The Rocky Mountain National Park. Wander through the heart of the Rockies to reach alpine lakes along the way.
- This Rocky Mountain hike was designed to truly experience the allure of this native wilderness and immerse yourself in the mountains away from it all.
- The beauty of the park is astounding and well worth a visit. The trail is framed with pine and aspen trees, with views of mountain ranges all around you.
- On the drive to the park you will pass historic towns and beautiful landscapes from Denver through Boulder, with option to stop Lyons for coffee etc, Estes Park and then go into the park.
- See Colorado’s famous continental divide – rivers and streams west of the divide flow to the Pacific Ocean and east of the divide to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Small group hiking tour
- Departs from Denver’s Union Station @ 9am
- Tasty Picnic lunch Included
- 8 hour tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with knowledgeable guide
- Chance to see the most beautiful spots in the Rockies
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more