Do as the locals do and get out in the snow! – About a 4 mile hike, round trip, up to view points and alpine lakes. This tour is mostly outside in the mountains and all around nature.
“Wow what an experience. Our guide was the best, super knowledgeable and an all around great guy. Worth every dollar. Catering was a massive bonus!” – Adam-Melbourne, Australia
”Breathtaking Adventure” Leslie R.
Wander the wintery trails in Rocky Mountain National Park while the crowds are thin. Designed so guests truly experience the allure of a native wilderness, this eight-hour tour showcases the astounding beauty of the park in the winter. The four-mile hike offers tree-framed views of snow-capped mountain ranges as far as the eye can see. When the snow is packed…there will be snow shoes. Otherwise, make sure to bring your sturdy shoes with tread.
- Small group hiking tour
- We will provide snow shoes/yaktrax during snowy season
- Guide’s discretion on trail based on conditions
- Departs from Denver’s Union Station @ 9am
- Easy/moderate hike. Plenty of opportunity to sit and take in the view
- Tasty Picnic lunch Included
- 8 hour tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with knowledgeable guide
- Chance to see the most beautiful spots in the Rockies
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more