About a 4 mile hike, round trip, up to view points and alpine lakes.
“Wow what an experience. Our guide was the best, super knowledgeable and an all around great guy. Worth every dollar. Catering was a massive bonus!” – Adam-Melbourne, Australia
”Breathtaking Adventure” Leslie R.
This hiking tour takes you on serene trails in the National Park. Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains and alpine lakes. Feel small against the vast mountains as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine. Experience the National Park with ease knowing the tours are designed to create a unique experience for you. As you hike along the trails and immerse yourself into the beautiful landscape, you will feel connected to nature.
From Denver, drive along the Front Range through Boulder with its famous Flatirons Rock Formations. Continue through Canyons alive with wildlife up to Estes Park, the charming town at the entrance of the Rocky Mountain National Park. Your guide will direct you to their favorite trails with alpine lakes and a true peace that only nature can bring.
- Easy/moderate 4-mile hike with plenty of opportunity to sit and take in the view
- 8 hour tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with a knowledgeable and local guide
- See the most beautiful spots in the Rockies
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more
- Tasty picnic lunch included