Hike Rocky Mountain National Park – About a 4 mile hike, round trip, up to view points and alpine lakes. This tour is mostly outside in the mountains and all around nature.
- The Rocky Mountain National Park. Wander through the heart of the Rockies.
- This Rocky Mountain hike was designed to truly experience the allure of this native wilderness and immerse yourself in the mountains away from it all.
- The beauty of the park is astounding and well worth a visit. The trail is framed with pine and aspen trees, with views of mountain ranges all around you.
- On the drive to the park you will pass historic towns and beautiful landscapes from Denver through Boulder, with option to stop Lyons for coffee etc, Estes Park and then go into the park.
- See Colorado’s famous continental divide – rivers and streams west of the divide flow to the Pacific Ocean and east of the divide to the Gulf of Mexico.
- This is different from the Rocky Mountain Tour in that we are outside most of the tour, walking, hiking. Still a small group tour like always!
- Small group hiking tour
- Guide’s discretion on trail based on conditions
- Departs from Denver’s Union Station @ 9am
- Easy/moderate hike. Plenty of opportunity to sit and take in the view
- Tasty Picnic lunch Included
- 8 hour tour enables ample time in the Rockies
- Experience our backyard with knowledgeable guide
- Chance to see the most beautiful spots in the Rockies
- Chance of seeing wildlife including elk, moose, eagles and more