An Adventure Up America’s Highest Paved Road
- This tour is for people with an adventurous spirit. Be ready for some of the most incredible views, only a short drive from Denver.
- Stop at the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater, a natural historic monument and one of the best music venues in the world best known for its incredible natural acoustic embedded in millions of year old sandstone formations.
- Drive up the highest paved road in North America to the top of Mount Evans at 14,130 ft
- See bighorn sheep, mountain goats, marmots in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy incredible views, in a comfortable ride and great company.
- Walk around the world famous Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Drive to the top of Mount Evans
- Enjoy a picnic lunch (included) at Echo Lakes
- Observe wildlife