Denver Brews & Views
2018 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
Get a taste of the Rocky Mountains on this beer tour with sunshine, craft beer and the great outdoors! Enjoy breweries along the scenic way in towns known for their craft beer and Wild West feel. Breathe in fresh mountain air, disconnect from the city and enjoy a beer in good company. We do the driving, so you can drink and enjoy the views.
The tour begins at Union Station. From there you will drive to the foothills of the Rockies to a local craft brewery for a cold beer. Continue the drive up Bear Creek Canyon and have another refreshing beer along the way. Drive along scenic Lariat Loop with Rocky Mountain views. The tour ends at a craft brewery in Denver.
- The first round of beer/tastings at each brewery on us!
- Small group, max 14
- Beautiful drive through scenic canyons
- Historic mountain towns with great Colorado feel
- Great breweries and craft beers
- Fun, knowledgeable guide
- We do the driving, so you can enjoy the beer!
- 4 hour tour, with 3 breweries