Experience the Flatirons and Downtown Boulder
“I had a great time on the Boulder/Flatirons tour with Michael. I was in Denver for a conference and decided to stay an extra day to see more of the area. I’m very glad I decided to do the organized tour, especially because I was traveling solo. We saw some very beautiful sites including the Red Rocks Amphitheater, the foothills, and Boulder. And because everyone in our tour group had extra time, our guide even took us to some additional sites. Our guide was knowledgable, considerate, and a responsible driver. I would 100% do another Aspire tour the next time I’m in the area.”
- Departs from Denver’s Union Station @9am OR Peet’s Coffee on Boulder’s 29th St. Mall at @8:15am
- Make your way to Red Rocks Amphitheater, one of the best outdoor music venues worldwide. Music of all genres have echoed off the sandstone formations for decades. Spend some time walking around the incredible venue and enjoy the fantastic views of Denver.
- Next, stop at the gorgeous Chautauqua park, located at the base of Boulder’s Flatirons and one of only 25 National Historic Landmarks in the state of Colorado. In fact, if you’re planning a visit to Boulder many locals say “oh you have to go to Chautauqua!” With the Flatirons as a back drop, and trails all around, there will be plenty of peaceful picturesque moments.
- Lastly, we’ll take a trip to Boulder’s Pearl St. Mall, a 4 mile pedestrian street, known for its many shops, breweries and restaurants.
- Chautauqua Park
- Pearl St. Mall, Boulder
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Stunning Colorado mountain landscapes
- Experience our backyard with a local
- Connect with the great outdoors