JOIN THE ASPIRE TOURS TEAM
ASPIRE TOUR GUIDE
Our Mission: Explore. Play. Connect
Vision: To provide world class customer service so every guest can walk away with a unique Colorado experience.
Season Start: March/April
Aspire Tours is a local, fast growing company with a great culture.
We are looking for tour leaders. You should be confident, mature, open-minded and with a great sense of humor. You have solid organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. You are a natural leader and a team player; you are flexible, curious, and a great listener. You have a love for Colorado, the outdoors, and are a people person. You are reliable, intuitive and know how to act under pressure and high stress situations. This is an amazing job opportunity to be outside, connect with people from all over the world and make good money. If you love to work hard and have fun at the same time this is the job for you.
- Lead a diverse range of half and full day tours (hiking and sightseeing). Most of the time will be spent working alone with clients.
- Give interpretive commentary about the specific areas, including history, geology, general ecology, and current happenings.
- Safely transport clients in upscale passenger vans
- Meet/exceed industry standard protocol when managing clients in various outdoor and urban environments.
- Provide professional appearance and conduct with all clients, colleagues, and partner organizations.
- Submit required paperwork after each tour
- Comfortable driving 14-passenger vans in all conditions (city streets under heavy traffic/mountain roads).
- Resident of Colorado
- Good story teller
- College degree or equivalent life experience
- Responsible, independent, creative-thinking, self-starting, charismatic individual
- Team player
- Able to connect with individuals from various backgrounds, physical fitness, age groups and cultures.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 30 lbs/18 kg.
- DOT physical (minor physical)
- Drug Test
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an educator and/or interpretive guide.
- Experience working in customer service, hospitality.
- Experience in leadership development, team building, and/or group facilitation.
- Knowledge of naturalist specialties
- We pay by the hour.
- Generous tips from customers after an amazing tour is given.
- Opportunities for growth within the company for those who qualify.
- On-the-job training and education.
- Industry discounts on services, equipment, and clothing.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to HR@aspire-tours.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract